This page is sitting TDs, senators, and general election candidates. If you are a TD, senators or election candidate, please take action now to:
(1) Agree to (a) the Cycling for All principals and/or (b) for 20% of the national transport capital budget to go to cycling and walking.
(2) Email the Minister for Transport at email@example.com, and CC us at firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining how you support Cycling For All, that you want the Minister to implement the principles, and put in place the funding to make it happen.
(3) Ask your colleagues, party members, and supporters to sign Cycling for All, send them to the most relevant link:
- http://cyclingforall.ie/tds for TDs
- http://cyclingforall.ie/cllrs for councillors, or
- http://cyclingforall.ie/act for members of the public
(4) Continue to seek Cycling for All continue in your local area and across Ireland, for example, by supporting projects which give space to cycling and supporting any required law changes.
Once you have sent the email mentioned above we’ll put your name on the list of politicians who support cycling for all. If you have any questions please email email@example.com